Covid19 Safety Practices & Procedures
We continue to operate a strict appointment only service, please call 01279 466341 or click here to contact us to arrange a convenient time for you.
We have implemented several safety procedures to help protect both our customers & staff when in the showroom
- Ensuring safe 2 metre social distancing protocols are maintained
- Keeping all areas clean and sanitised using anti-bacterial cleaning products
- Using hand sanitiser at all times
SAFE WORKING IN AND AROUND CUSTOMERS HOMES DURING COVID-19
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- You will need to inform Markwell if anyone in your household is self-isolating because of symptoms as we will not be able to carry out an appointment
- Please open all internal doors to minimise contact with door handles etc
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- If conversations are required, please use a well-ventilated room to talk
WHAT WE WILL DO TO KEEP YOU AND US SAFE
- On arrival, we will communicate with the household to ensure everyone is clear about the social distancing and hygiene measures that will be followed during the appointment
- Always maintain the required social distancing of at least 2 metres from the customer
- Sanitise hands before entering your property.
- Avoid touching any surfaces.
Stay safe & thank you for your cooperation from everyone at Markwells.
You can find out the latest advice and guidance for businesses via this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19
Our fitters & technicians are also fully trained to the latest hygiene requirements laid out by the government & NHS and will carry out as much work as possible outside your home and only enter the premises when required and with your permission of course (a member of our office team will discuss any concerns or queries you have beforehand).
We hope you stay safe during these unprecedented times and we wish you all the very best. Please do contact us by calling 01279 466341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org